We offer a diverse variety of seeds and a few of our most popular flower varieties are listed below:
- Wildflower Collection*— Poppy, Ox-eye Daisy, Corn Chamomile, Corn Marigold.
- Butterfly Flower (Asclepias syriaca)
- Babies Breath (Gypsophila)
- Forget-me-not (Myosotis)
- Heliopsis Summer Sun (False Sunflower)
- Alyssum (Lobularia maritima)
- Love-in-a-mist (Nigella)
- Godetia (Clarkia amoena)
- Poppy (Papaver)
- Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
- Ice Plant (Mesembryanthemum)
- Candytuft (Iberis)
- Oxeye Daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare)
- Corn Chamomile (Anthemis arvensis)
- Corn Marigold (Chrysanthemum segetum)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) - not suitable for Seedsticks™
Bee friendly seeds include Ox-eye Daisy, Heliopsis Summer Sun, Butterfly Flower, Lavender and Forget-me-not.
Please contact us if you require any other seed varieties. We are able to put most seed varieties onto our Seedsticks™ with the main proviso being the size of the seed. For larger seeds we are able to offer Seed Packets or Growing Pots.
Most of our seeds have a shelf life of two years providing that they are kept in cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight.
* A note about our Wildfower Collection
Don't worry it's not a catch. We are happy to offer a mixed wild flower collection of seeds.
In fact this is the most popular choice.
However, we must point out that these seeds may germinate at different rates and the individual seedlings can be difficult to identify for separation purposes.