We offer a large variety of herb seeds and a few of our most popular varieties are listed below:
- Mixed herb collection*— basil, chives, parsley and thyme.
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Chive (Allium schoenoprasum)
- Dill (Anethum graveolens)
- Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)
- Mint (Mentha)
- Cress (Lepidium sativum)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
Please contact us if you require any other seed varieties. We are able to put most seed varieties onto our Seedsticks™ with the main proviso being the size of the seed.
For larger seeds we are able to offer Seed Packets or Growing Pots.
Most of our seeds have a shelf life of two years providing that they are kept in cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight.
* A note about our mixed herb collection
We're happy to offer a mixed herb collection of seeds.
In fact, this is the most popular choice.
However, we must point out that these seeds may germinate at different rates and the individual seedlings can be difficult to identify for separation purposes.