Our Seedballs are available in a customised Matchbox or Tin and have been designed primarily as an exhibition or conference giveaway, but they also make ideal promotional gifts for staff and existing or potential customers.
Comprising a FSC certified cardboard matchbox containing six seedballs the Seedball Matchbox features a fully customised 51 x 51mm label, which is printed full colour to supplied artwork.
Each Seedball Matchbox also contains a small growing instruction leaflet.
The Seedball Tin contains 20 seed balls each with approximately 30 wildlife friendly wildflower seeds, and comes with a fully customised label, printed full colour to supplied artwork.
The seedballs are made up of a seed mix, clay to protect them from predators, chilli powder to deter slugs and snails and peat free compost to provide a little nutrition.
Types of Seed
Our Seedball seed choices are:
- Bee mix - Foxglove, Viper's bugloss, Birdsfoot trefoil, Wild Marjoram and Red clover together with some pollinator friendly annuals including Cornflower and Chamomile to ensure flowers in the first year.
- Butterfly mix - Forget-me-not, Red campion, Yarrow, Purple loosestrife and Musk mallow together with some pollinator friendly annuals including Cornflower and Night Flowering Catchfly to ensure flowers in the first year.
- Sky meadow mix - Forget-me-not, Cornflower, Meadow cranesbill, Wild clary, Selfheal.
- Urban meadow mix - Cornflower, Common toadflax, Cowslip, Meadow cranesbill, Red campion, Musk mallow and Ox-eye daisy.
- Cloud meadow mix - Meadow sweet Ox-eye daisy, White campion, White clover and Yarrow.
- Ox-eye daisy.
Minimum order quantities are 100.
Lead times are from two weeks from approved artwork.
For more information, prices or to discuss your ideas please contact us.